- This event has passed.
Cacao with Kali Maa
August 30, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$75
Please read the following terms and conditions, and refund policy before purchasing your ticket.
By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge and agree to the following;
The following conditions could be negatively impacted by sound therapy and must be discussed with your sound therapist. It is your responsibility to advise us of any medical conditions or health concerns before undertaking this event and advise if you have any of the following:
– acute inflammations and tumours, or open wounds.
– pacemaker or defibrillator
– metallic implant or screws
– post-surgery before the sutures have been removed and the scar is not fully healed
– inflammatory skin disorders
– deep vein thrombosis in the leg or known thrombi
– cardiac pacemakers, artificial heart valves, or cardiac arrhythmias
– people with a stent or shunt
– people with a deep brain stimulation device (DBS)
– pregnant women (first 12 weeks of pregnancy)
Whilst Shamanic Heart Medicine takes the upmost care for your physical, emotional and spiritual well being. Please be aware that any physical symptoms you experience during and after must be attended to by your GP.
Shamanic Medicine, Reiki, NLP or Cacao does not replace your orthodox medical practitioners. It is a complimentary medicine.
I understand Shamanic Heart Medicine works strictly in the field of energy and plant medicine and any advice given is my responsibility to cross check with my GP and my personal medical history before applying.
I take full responsibility for my own well being during and after the event and or treatment.
This includes my mental health. If I feel unwell at any stage during or after the event I understand to contact my mental health professional.
After hours please call Lifeline:13 11 14
I will notify Shannon if I am pregnant and understand that Cacao contains caffeine.
I understand the recommended caffeine intake for pregnant women is 280mg(35gm of Cacao) per day and agree to a smaller serving Cacao to adhere to the current recommended guidelines.
I understand that the during Cacao ceremony I will consume
(All organic and ethically harvested)